Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly.
- Politeness and courtesy of speech and conduct should be inculcated. The pupils should greet the teachers with respect on meeting them in the school premises as well as outside the campus.
- It is compulsory for students to come to school on time. Students of 1st trip (V to X) have no permission to come in 2ndtrip. Late comers before entering their class shall meet the Principal.
- Students are not allowed to wear any ornaments. (Including religious ones)
High School students may wear wrist watches. Fancy straps are not allowed.
- School will not be responsible for the loss of any article brought by the students.
- Any kind of damage to the school properties is to be made good by those responsible for it.
- Cleanliness of person and dress is expected of every student. Finger nails should be trimmed. Compulsorily, girls should tie two plaits. Boys should have a soldier's haircut.
- Students from Std. V to X should not go for private parties.
(Hotels, Inns, Houses, Pubs, Malls) along with schoolmates & classmates.